Thank you for visiting SOPHIM’s website. We take the protection of your personal data seriously. You have the right to choose whether or not to freely communicate your data, so that it can be processed for the purposes of providing the desired service.
Personal data means data that makes it possible to identify you directly. The services offered by the www.sophim.com Site require the communication of personal data, which is processed by authorised agents.
Personal data protection – general considerations
SOPHIM complies with the applicable French and European laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal data.
SOPHIM therefore applies a strict policy to guarantee the protection of personal data:
- – Personal data is processed in a transparent and secure manner, with respect for the rights of individuals.
- – SOPHIM is committed to a continuous effort to protect personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 as amended, and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) of 27 April 2016 (GDPR)
- – For any information, or to exercise your rights regarding the processing of your personal data managed by SOPHIM, you can contact its Data Protection Officer (DPO): firstname.lastname@example.org, or use one of the forms at the following address: Right of access, rectification and delisting of your data
1. The collection and use of personal data
Users’ personal data may be collected:
- – As part of the Site consultation;
- – Via the forms published on the Site;
- – When sharing content on social networks
|Collection method||Personal data collected, provided voluntarily||Purposes of and persons responsible for processing|
|Contact form||surname, first name, postal address, telephone, email||response to the request > processing by the department receiving the request|
|Online Application form||surname, first name, postal address, telephone, email, CV||suitability for the position to be filled > processing by the Human Resources Department|
|“your procedures” form||surname, first name, postal address, telephone, email||response to the request > processing by the department receiving the request|
|Newsletter form||managing the sending of newsletters > Communications Department|
Whatever the medium of the data collection, the forms will indicate when the responses are obligatory. If you do not wish to provide such information, you may not be able to access certain of the Site’s services or features.
2. How is data security guaranteed
The Site is hosted on servers in a data centre which has an infrastructure meeting fire safety standards (N4 certificate of conformity) as well as physical and application access control. A data backup procedure is carried out daily and is regularly tested.
3. What are the legal bases for processing your data?
The legal basis for the collection of personal data by SOPHIM is as defined in ARTICLE 6 (1) of the General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR.
- – Data processing is based on the exercise of public authority vested in SOPHIM in application of the General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR.
- – User consent if required by the regulations in force, in particular with regard to cookies or registration for events.
SOPHIM undertakes to only collect Personal Data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and to process it in accordance with the stated purposes.
No information is passed to third parties. Any data transmitted as part of a teleservice is used exclusively for the processing of this specific service. The data remains accessible only to the agents of the department concerned, so that they can respond to your requests.
The right to portability of data transmitted for processing with a view to providing a service is not applicable.
4. How long do we keep your personal data?
SOPHIM processes and stores Personal Data for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which it is collected:
|Contact form||5 years|
|Processing||1 year (CV retention period)|
|“your procedures” form||5 years|
|Management of newsletter subscriptions||3 years|
A cookie is a small text file that may be placed on your device during the consultation of a website. A cookie file allows its issuer to identify the terminal (e.g., computer, tablet, or mobile phone) in which it is registered, during the period of validity or registration of said cookie.
• – System cookies record session data related to the operation and performance of the Site.
• – Consent cookies are visible at the bottom of the page during the first access to the Site.
• – Google Analytics cookies enable visitors and sessions to be tracked.
You can manage your cookies in several ways.
You may choose to disable these cookies at any time. You can accept or reject them on a case-by-case basis, or systematically reject them once and for all.
To change the management of cookies in your browser, you can modify the settings in the privacy tab.
Each browser is configured differently. Your browser help menu will describe how to change your options with respect to cookies.
For Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr&hlrm= en
For Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
For FireFox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/cookies-informations-sites-enregistrent
For Safari: https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac