Physical activity has many benefits for health and self-esteem. What if a beauty routine could support you during your workouts and bring you the comfort you’re looking for after a busy day? Sophim has developed formulas based on various natural cosmetic ingredients for athletic men and women.
1. Bliss, the post-workout massage oil
So, you’ve just finished a fitness class, been for a jog, or a bike ride? Or do you just want to relax after hours of walking or standing on public transport? Bliss is perfect for your post-workout and stretching, but it’s also a little moment of comfort when you cross the threshold of your door. Its handy pocket format and easy application with its roll-on bottle mean you can slip it into your gym bag or back pocket. The massaging aspect will help you avoid muscle aches and pains.
With its soothing ingredients, this massage oil also cares for your skin. Rich in plant-derived squalane, Bliss deeply moisturizes the skin. It also helps restore the skin’s lipidic film, creating a protective barrier that preserves your epidermis from external aggression.
2. A holistic approach and a wellness habit for your fitness journey
The sensorial aspect is essential to a beauty routine. With Bliss, massage, hydration, and skin restoration come together in a moment of well-being.
Bliss’ water-free formula and its main ingredient Biophytosebum®, an active emollient of plant origin, offer a velvety effect for comfortable application. Cosmetic plant oils from sesame seed, baobab, argan kernel, and pomegranate seed also provide a feeling of freshness and softness while caring for your skin.
Bliss takes a holistic approach. The emphasis is on balance and harmony, a beauty routine that offers an experience that engages the different senses. The pleasure of applying massage oil is just as important as the cosmetic benefits!
3. The best demonstrators for our cosmetic ingredients
The massage oil is formulated with almost 99% of ingredients produced and marketed by Sophim :
- Organic Sesame seed oil (69.7%): this vegetable cosmetic oil is renowned for its regenerating and antioxidant properties and its excellent penetration into the skin;
- Biophytosebum® (10%): an active emollient of plant origin, certified organic and obtained from olives, it contains squalene, which restores the skin’s lipid barrier, reduces water loss, preserves skin suppleness, and contributes to long-lasting hydration;
- Organic argan oil (8%): from a shrub endemic to Morocco, argania spinosa, argan oil is rich in oleic acid, linoleic acid, and vitamin E and is renowned for its moisturizing properties;
- Phytosqualan® (5%): extracted from the unsaponifiable fraction of olive oil, this plant-derived squalane is used for its emollient, sensorial, and lipid barrier-restoring properties;
- Organic baobab oil (5%): from an emblematic African tree, baobab oil is high in tocopherols (antioxidants and anti-free radicals) and phytosterols (anti-aging, cell membrane maintenance);
- Organic pomegranate oil (1%): cosmetic oil rich in punicic acid (Omega 5), tocopherols, phytosterols, and vitamin E.
- SkinFeel TOCO 70 NON-GMO (0.1%): an antioxidant ingredient of sunflower oil and vitamin E.
4. A committed formula that takes care of you and the planet
Cosmetics directly affect the daily lives of hundreds of millions of consumers in Europe, and their impact on the environment and health can be substantial.
Committed to preserving nature, we design, produce, and market plant-based cosmetic ingredients that respect your customers’ environment and health.
Bliss massage oil contains over 80% organic and 98.8% ingredients, meeting ISO 16128 standards. You’re meeting the expectations of consumers who are increasingly sensitive to the impact of their purchases.
The water-free formulation makes for a compact, portable format and provides a concrete solution for reducing cosmetics packaging waste.
5. A beauty ritual designed for athletic men and women
The Paris 2024 Olympic Games are just around the corner, and the benefits of sporting activities are well-known to your customers. Drawing on our experience in manufacturing cosmetic ingredients, we’ve designed four demonstration formulas that take a holistic approach:
- Hotstuff, the muscle-warming stick;
- Frozen, the post-sport soap with a refreshing effect;
- Footlose, the moisturizing foot mask;
- Bliss the massage oil for sportsmen and women.
These demonstrators give rise to a new approach to beauty rituals, combining cosmetic benefits with immediate well-being. They demonstrate the role of natural ingredients in respecting your customers’ values with a commitment to quality and benefits.
6. Sophim, your supplier of cosmetic ingredients
Would you like to discover our entire catalog? Are you interested in our formulas and would like to receive our samples? To discover the ingredients in our demonstrators, please call us at (+33)4 92 33 17 17 or leave us a message in our Contact section.